Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ww, Gourmet Pizza, 7 PP

I loved this~ Tasted like a gourmet treat
(The Photo is of the pizza uncooked)

2 large onion(s), vidalia , thinly sliced (I used 1)
12 oz pizza dough
10 medium sun dried tomatoes, without oil
3 oz hard cheese, Gorgonzola (could substitute a different hard cheese like Romano)
10 spinach leaves, (used 2 handfuls of baby spinach)
pepper to taste
I added 1/2 cup of pizza sauce


  • Coat a large nonstick pan with cooking spray. Warm pan over medium heat. Add onions and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions brown and become very fragrant.

  • Meanwhile, prepare pizza crust for baking according to package directions. Mince tomatoes and crumble cheese. Tear spinach into pieces. Preheat oven to 425°F.

  • Spread caramelized onions on pizza crust and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and add tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 3 more minutes. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Source: Weight Watchers


3 comments:

  1. That looks good! Pizza is my one weakness. I would even choose it over chocolate. Althougth, of course, I would take both. :) I'll have to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete